We have been Repairing Outdoor Gear for Over 18 Years
We have the experience to repair your outdoor gear – extending its life – and saving you money! All of our repairs are high quality and guaranteed. Our repair professionals are active outdoors people and understand the needs of outdoors people.
We create solutions to most of your interesting technical gear challenges. Did you know that we do custom tailoring? We do a lot of repair business. Repairs take approximately two weeks give or take, depending on repair volume. Thanks for your patience while we work feverishly to get your items repaired and back in your hands as soon as possible!
How may we help you?
Repair Information & Prices
Authorized Coleman Repair Center
Authorized Gore Repair Center
Authorized Helly Hansen Repair Center
What We Repair:
- Dry suit gaskets
- Gore-Tex alterations and repairs
- Install grommets and snaps
- Repair leather straps on Duluth packs
- Outdoor Clothing, including Gore-Tex
- Sleeping Bags
- Lanterns (Limited Repairs of Coleman)
- Stoves (Limited Repairs of Coleman, MSR, and Optimus)
- Tent Poles for Backpacking Tents
- Zipper replacement/repair
- And, yes we will always offer our best advice. Sometimes good, sometimes bad,
but hey - it's free!!
We Do NOT Work On:
- Air mattress repairs
- Canvas or Canvas Tents
- Coleman space heaters
- Hard-sided luggage repairs
- Leather sewing on backpacks, jackets, purses, shoes, etc.
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD) repairs (it's against Coast Guard regulations)
- Poles for Big Family Tents
- Seam seal tents
- Shoes or Boots
Still not sure? Please submit your repair questions: e-mail us.
Page Updated: May 9, 2013 12:00 pm